The following statement spells out ethical behavior of all parties involved in the act of publishing articles for this journal (the Chief Editors, the Editorial Board, the Authors, and the Reviewers).
Duties for Chief Editors
1. Based on the review report, Chief Editor has the right to accept or reject the manuscript, or can send the same for the modification.
2. Chief Editor must ensure that each manuscript is initially evaluate, who examine the manuscript’s originality. After passing this test, manuscript is then forwarded to two reviewers for blind peer-review. Each of them will make a recommendation to accept/reject or modify the reviewed manuscript.
3. Chief Editor must ensure that each manuscript is reviewed for its intellectual content.
4. Chief Editor must ensure that information regarding the manuscript is kept confidential.
Editorial Board Responsibilities
1. The Editorial Board must keep information pertaining to submitted manuscripts confidential.
2. The Editorial Board must disclose any conflicts of interest.
3. The Editorial Board must evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
4. The Editorial Board is responsible for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts.
Duties for Authors
1. Authors must guarantee that the manuscript has not been published elsewhere.
2. Authors must guarantee that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
3. Authors must guarantee that the manuscript has been submitted with the knowledge of Institution given as the affiliation of the authors.
4. Authors must guarantee that they have written entirely original work.
5. Authors should, also, provide all data related with their manuscript.
Duties for Reviewers
1. Reviewers must notify the Chief Editor of any conflicts of interest.
2. Reviewer should be kept confidential all information regarding to reviewed manuscript.
3. Reviewer must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of date used in the research. Any kind of similarity between the manuscript and other published papers, must be immediately brought in to notice to the Chief Editor.
4. Reviewer should express their views clearly with the supporting arguments.
5. In case, the reviewer feels that it is not possible to complete the review process, must inform the Chief Editor immediately, so the manuscript could be send to any other reviewer.